BECOMING A CHEF
USCA professional titles are used to signify a professional’s executive role and to designate membership/certification level with the United States Chef Association. Once a member has successfully met all prerequisite requirements and has undergone a vigorous USCA examination, this member has then achieved competence in his/her specified field of knowledge as a professional Certified Chef or Culinarian.
Each of the following certifications will be valid for the duration of three calendar years.
- Master Culinarian Certified by the USCA
- Executive Culinarian Certified by the USCA
- Master Chef Certified by the USCA
- Executive Chef Certified by the USCA
- Executive Sous Chef Certified by the USCA