Tired of the same old Traditional Turkey on Thanksgiving?
Try a Tuscan Turchetta this year – an All Natural Turkey deboned and Stuffed with a Sage, Pomegranate Seed and Sliced Truffle Stuffing with a Madeira Gravy.
Yields: 16 Servings
1 12-14 lbs All Natural Fresh Turkey
- 10 Cups Dried French Bread Cubes
- 4 Whole Eggs
- 4 oz Fresh Sage
- 4 oz Pomegranate Seeds
- 3 Cups Turkey Stock
- 1 oz Freshly Sliced Black Truffles
- 2 TBSP Chopped Parsley
- 2 oz Truffle Oil
- Kosher Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper to tastes
- Debone Turkey leaving skin intact
- Season Turkey with Salt and Pepper
- Mix all stuffing ingredients
- Roll and Tie the Turchetta
- Roast at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees
Step 1: Debone turkey
Step 2: Mix Stuffing
Step 3: Stuff turkey in two rows
Step 4: Cut turkey in half. Roll and tie.
Step 5: Roast at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Step 6: Let rest for 15 minutes. Slice and serve.